Friday, December 30, 2011

All kinds of news good and bad

Hey guys got some news for you. My computer broke but i'm in the middle of building a new one that will be much better anyway. I'll try posting pictures of it in the building stages when I can for the people that care....which i guess it won't be that many lol. Also in computer news I got the latest humble bundle which is amazing. I plan on doing let's plays for most of them but some of the games don't lend themselves well to lps. Also in the last post i told you guys that my Roxio Game Capture broke.....stupid piece of crap..... but a good thing came out of it I am now getting a better capture card I think I might even do a unboxing for it. I think that's all the news i have for you guys. so for your viewing pleasure i will post some of my music videos that haven't been posted here. hope you guys enjoy i'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment