Saturday, June 30, 2012

Awesome Things Coming Up

Hey guys what is up have some awesome news for you guys. I finally started another solo let's play you guys will just have to wait until Shank is fully up. I also talked a long time ago about doing indie let's plays and then it went no where....but I finally started it you will have to stay tuned to see what it is though. I have a couple of coop let's plays going on to that i'm getting uploaded and then all the random gaming with friends i have been doing lately. The above video is a example of that. I played Ace of Spades with Lcron awesome guy you should go check out his videos. They are a lot crazier than mine though so you have been warned? Also the game is awesome and it is free so you should go download it and play it. It is a lot like minecraft and battlefield. I think that is it for right now. There are other updates that I have but I need to put up videos to be able to tell you guys about them. So until then i'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment