Monday, October 15, 2012

Where Have I Been?

Where have I been...well I've been sick for one.Two I've been asking myself if I wanna keep doing this still haven't made up my mind. And three been dealing with real life stuff like getting a job or going back to school. That seemed kinda important since I can't get any new games as of right now. Sad day I know. Also just been playing a lot of League of Legends and getting into the tournaments and things like that. I do have a good League of Legends game for you guys but you will have to wait to see it. For right now though while i finish thinking about what I want to do i'm just going to upload what I have and finish recovering from being sick. Good thing about uploading everything else is that I can have fresh stuff for you guys. Some of this stuff is from spring. Its weird going through some of this stuff so old :P Oh yeah that video up there is my first recorded Super Monday Night Combat match YAY!!!!!!! Any just making this post so you guys didn't think I died or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment