Monday, December 3, 2012

OMG I HAVE A BLOG!!!!

Hey guys it's been forever since i've been here and now i'm back. News you probably would like some, I have a Pokemon Quartz Let's Play going and also I'm doing the dlc story for Duke Nukem Forever. Both Are going pretty well recording wise really fun to play. Also been doing a lot of indie games again like Little Legends and one more that I haven't released yet but I'm sure you guys will like.Also my newest videos now music intros now yay!!!! I am getting ready to start a outfit for Planetside 2 if anybody wants to join go to the  Steam group page and tell me. Its probably going to be with the NC unless we vote for something else. I think that's it if there is anything else I will make another post but till then have fun and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment